Advanced Nutrition Adult Dog Food with Fresh Chicken is a specially designed recipe for the good of your adult dog.
It promotes a healthy view towards your dogs heart, digestive system, immune system and also helps keep a healthy and shiny coat.
A healthy dog is a happy dog.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
30 x 21 x 11cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
30 x 21 x 11cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:Chicken (40%)
Chicken (40%) Beef (4%), Rice, Barley, Maize, Minerals, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salmon Oil (271mg/kg), Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Yucca Extract (13mg/kg) Cranberry Extract (13mg/kg) and Taurine.Total Meat Content 44%
Colourants. Nutritional Addditives/kg, Vitamins: Vitamin A 2,250 IU, Vitamin D3 328 IU, Vitamin E 26 mg. Trace Elements/kg: Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 67 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 42mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 9.6 mg, Manganese Sulphate 6.3 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.71 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.089 mg Biotin 6mg. Technological Additives/kg; Cassia Gum 4.0g.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
2.5kg Feed 1/4 - 1/2 Can a day.
5kg feed 1/2 - 1 Can a day.
10kg feed 1 - 2 Cans a day.
20kg feed 2 - 3 Cans a day.
30kg feed 3 - 4 Cans a day.