Advanced Nutrition Puppy Food with Fresh Chicken, for Puppies 1-18 months is an advanced recipe for your dogs health and growth needs.
It will help with the growth of your puppys teeth and bones, brain and vision, immunity and digestive system.
It also helps your puppy grow a healthy shiny coat and also helps their little hearts through the growth period.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
30 x 21 x 11cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
30 x 21 x 11cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:Chicken (42%)
Chicken (42%) Beef (4%), Rice, Barley, Maize, Minerals, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salmon Oil (271mg/kg), Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Yucca Extract ( 13mg/kg) and Cranberry Extract (13mg/kg) Total Meat Content 46%
Colourants. Nutritional Addditives/kg, Vitamins: Vitamin A 2,250 IU, Vitamin D3 328 IU, Vitamin E 26 mg. Trace Elements/kg: Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 67 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 42mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 9.6 mg, Manganese Sulphate 6.3 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.71 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.089 mg Biotin 6mg. Technological Additives/kg; Cassia Gum 4.0g.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
2-3 mths and 1-10kg: 1/4 to 1 2/3 Cans a day.
3-6 mths and 5-20kg: 1 to 4 Cans a day.
6-12 mths and 5-30kg: 1 1/4 to 4 1/4 Cans a day.
12-18 mths and 30-70kg: 4 to 8 1/2 Cans a day.