FREE Standard Delivery for orders over £29
FREE Collect in-store in any of our 386 stores
Product Code: 28198P
Online Only - Save 20% On Price
All cats are susceptible to hairballs, especially those with long fur.Our Advanced Nutrition Hairball Care cat food has been specially formulated to contain cellulose which helps to stimulate the passage of hairballs through your cat's digestive tract.Regular grooming and feeding our food should help to reduce the risk of hairballs.Our food has also been specially formulated to support urinary tract health and promote your cat's overall health and wellbeing.Approximate Dimensions (Product): H 38.5 x W19 x D 9cm.
Composition and Nutrition Main Flavour: Chicken (min. 20%) Suitable for pets of the following lifestage(s): Adult 1 to 7 years. Suitable for pets with the following dietary requirement(s): hairball Care Composition: A complete pet food for adult cats. Poultry Meat Meal, Fresh Chicken (min. 20%), Rice, Maize, Animal Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Fish Meal, Chicken Gravy, Sugar Beet Pulp, Minerals (Includes; Yucca Extract, Cranberry Extract, Citrus Extract, Rosemary Extract), Brewers Yeast, Barley, Cellulose Fibre. Total Chicken min. 40%. Nutritional Additives; Vitamin A 26,000IU/kg, Vitamin D-? 2,700IU/kg, Vitamin E ( -Tocopherol) 550mg/kg, Zinc (as sulphate) 100mg/kg, Iron (as sulphate) 70mg/kg, Manganese (as sulphate) 50mg/kg, Zinc (as chelate) 30mg/kg, Copper (as sulphate) 5mg/kg, Iodine (as iodate) 1.5mg/kg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.07mg/kg, Selenium (as organic selenium) 0.03mg/kg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 28%, Crude Fibre 4%, Oils and Fats 17%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 1