Cookies on the Pets At Home website
FREE Standard Delivery for orders over £29
FREE Collect in-store from over 400 stores
Product Code: 34572P
Online - Save 10%
Advanced Nutrition Mature Dog Food with Fresh Chicken for Mature Dogs 7 Years+ by Pets at Home is an advanced recipe for your dogs health and wellbeing in their later life.The recipe promotes healthy joints, healthy heart, kidney health and weight control.A healthy dog is a happy dog.Approximate Dimensions (Product): 30 x 21 x 11cm
Composition and Nutrition Main Flavour: Chicken (38%) Ingredient(s): Chicken (38% ) Beef (4%), Rice, Barley, Maize, Minerals, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salmon Oil (271mg/kg), Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Yucca Extract (13mg/kg ), Cranberry Extract (13mg/kg) and Taurine. Total Meat Content 42% Additives: Colourants. Nutritional Addditives/kg; Vitamins: Vitamin A 2,250 IU, Vitamin D3 328 IU, Vitamin E 26 mg. Trace Elements/kg; Zinc sulphate Monohydrate 67 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 42mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 9.6 mg, Manganese Sulphate 6.3 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.71 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.089 mg, Biotin 6mg. Technological Additives/kg; Cassia Gum 4.0g. Feeding Guide (approximate per day) 2.5kg Feed 1/4 - 3/4 Can a day. 5kg feed 3/4 - 1 Can a day. 10kg feed 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 Cans a day. 20kg feed 2 1/4 - 3 Cans a day. 30kg feed 3 - 4 Cans a day.