- Change or cancel an order
- Track your order
- Your purchase history
- Returns procedure
- Packing and sending your return
- Refund policy
- Faulty returns
Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. If you would like to cancel an order, please fill in this cancellation form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provided the processing has not yet started and it is not with a third party supplier, our team will be able to cancel the order for you.
If your products have already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure. Click here for more information about returns.
To check your order status, just click on the Your account link at the top of the page, sign in and then view your order. You should see the one of the following phrases:
- Order received means your order hasn't been processed yet. You'll receive an email confirming your order has been received;
- Submitting to warehouse means your order is being sent to the warehouse;
- Order processing - means your order is being processed at the warehouse;
- Despatched means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming despatch;
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled;
Click on the tracking number to see where your package is. All orders except those delivered by Royal Mail will have a tracking number. However, please note we may not have been provided an order tracking number on some items delivered directly from the supplier. Please contact us if you require assistance with any such items.
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being despatched from a different location. However, if your order is obviously incomplete, over-delivered or damaged, or if you wish to change or cancel your order, please email our Customer Service team or telephone on 0800 328 4204 between 8am and 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
To find out more information on your past orders, please click here to sign into your account.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund a product. Please see our refunds policy contained in our Terms & Conditions.
Most items can be returned through any one of these options:
1. Returns via a Pets at Home store
Simply take the delivery note you received with your delivery and the product you wish to return to a store and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
Exception: If the product you wish to return was despatched directly from our supplier (highlighted on the delivery note) or is a personalised product it cannot be returned to Pets at Home stores. Please follow the return instructions on your delivery note or contact our customer service team if in doubt.
2. Returns via our address below
Please include your Delivery note with your return and note on this the reason for the return..
Pets at Home Ltd
Southern Delivery Centre
Swan Valley Way
Swan Valley Industrial Estate
Exception: we regret that personalised products that are especially made or ordered with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect cannot be returned or refunded unless they are defective.
3. Returns via courier collection
- Contact our Customer Service team on 0800 328 4204 between 8am and 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
- We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come to collect the product you wish to return.
- Exception: we regret that personalised products that are especially made or ordered with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect cannot be returned or refunded unless they are defective.
Please note: we will refund the price of the item to the purchaser once it is received by us. A refund of the original delivery charge and the charges for returning the item to us will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods when all the items are returned.
To ensure that your refund is processed as quickly as possible, please follow the procedures below.
- Return the product in its original packaging;
- Pack the product to avoid damage during returns transit;
- Include your despatch note or your name, address, phone number, order number and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund a product, provided (in the case of any non-defective products) it has not been unnecessarily handled, i.e beyond the handling that you would do in a shop to decide whether to purchase the product. Returns should be made within a reasonable time and in original, undamaged packaging.* Please see below for exceptions to this policy.
If the product returned has been unnecessarily handled, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Products we are unable to refund.
We are unable to offer a refund on personalised goods (such as pet id tags) unless they are faulty.
We will refund your original delivery charge and your charges for returning the product to us when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.
Consult the manufacturer's handbook or website if appropriate. If you need a repair, call our Customer Service team on 0800 328 4204 or visit your nearest Pets at Home store. You will be asked for details of the model number and date of purchase. Your despatch note provides this information and acts as your guarantee, so please make sure that you keep it throughout your guarantee period.
In the unlikely event that an issue has not be resolved to your satisfaction, please let us know by calling our Customer Service team on 0800 328 4204 between 8am and 8pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday, or by sending us an email using our online form. Should you remain dissatisfied please write to the Customer Service team, Pets at Home Ltd, Epsom Ave, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Cheshire, SK93RN