Dogs can suffer from allergies and intolerances too, so our Advanced Nutrition Light and Sensitive dog food has been specially formulated to contain highly digestible ingredients to help promote healthy, gentle digestion.
Our food also contains omega 3 and 6 to help your dog maintain a healthy, gentle digestion.
Our food also contains omega 3 and 6 to help your dog maintain a lustrous, silky coat and prevent skin from flaking or irritation.
Approximate Dimensions (Product): 30 x 21 x 11cm
Composition and Nutrition Main Flavour: Chicken (23%) Ingredient(s): Chicken (23%) Chicken Liver (4%), Rice, Barley, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Minerals,Salmon Oil (294mg/kg), Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Prebiotic Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Yucca Extract(13mg/kg) and Cranberry Extract.(13mg/kg )Total Meat Content 27% Additives: Colourants; Nutritional Addditive /kg : Vitamins: Vitamin A 2,250 IU, Vitamin D3 328 IU, Vitamin E 26 mg. Trace Elements/kg: Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 67 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 42mg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 9.6 mg, Manganese Sulphate 6.3 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.71 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.089 mg, Biotin 6mg. Technological Additives/kg; Cassia Gum 4.0g. Feeding Guide (approximate per day) 2.5kg Feed 1/4 - 1/2 Can a day. 5kg feed 1/2 - 1 Can a day. 10kg feed 1 - 2 Cans a day. 20kg feed 2 - 3 Cans a day. 30kg feed 3 - 4 Cans a day.
Standard (up to 4 working days) £4.95 (Free standard delivery for orders over £29)