Eukanuba Adult Cat Hairball Control with Chicken Liver is customised to support their optimal health. All Eukanuba cat formulas contain primary protein sources like real chicken, lamb or fish, not vegetables. They also include a Prebiotic called FOS (fructooligosaccharides) that supports your cats strong defenses from the inside out.
- Strong defences: Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Strong bones: Contains calcium and other important minerals to help support strong bones.
- Healthy digestion: Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp) to help promote effective nutrient absorption.
- Skin and coat: Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dental care: Crunchy kibbles help promote healthy teeth.
- Urinary health: Contains low dietary magnesium to help maintain urinary tract health.
Chicken is our No 1 ingredient.
No artificial preservatives, flavours or colourants added.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
42.5 x 14 x 22cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
42.5 x 14 x 22cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:Dried Chicken And Turkey (24%)
Dried Chicken and Turkey (24%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Chicken Viscera, Chicken Liver (9%), Maize, Sorghum, Animal Fat, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp (4.5%), Dried Whole Egg, Chicken Digest, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (2.50%), Moisture (8.00%), Additives Contain Vitamin A (27000 Iu/Kg), Manganese (Manganous Sulphate), Iodine (Potassium Iodide 1 Mg/Kg)
Protein (35.0%), Fat Content (22.0%), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (2.50%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (0.50%), Crude Ash (6.60%), Crude Fibres (6.50%), Moisture (8.00%), Calcium (1.05%), Phosphorus (0.95%), Magnesium (0.10%), Additives Contain: Vitamin A (27000 Iu/Kg), Vitamin D? (1330 Iu/Kg), Vitamin E A-Tocopherol (200 Mg/Kg), Trace Elements Contain: Zinc (Zinc Oxide) (116 Mg/Kg), Manganese (Manganous Sulphate), Monohydrate (31 Mg/Kg), Copper (Cupric Sulphate), Pentahydrate (7 Mg/Kg), Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 1 Mg/Kg), Cobalt (Basic Cobaltous Carbonate), Monohydrate (0.3 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)