Eukanuba Adult Cat with Lamb Liver is customised to support their optimal health. All Eukanuba cat formulas contain primary protein sources like real chicken, lamb or fish, not vegetables. They also include a Prebiotic called FOS (fructooligosaccharides) that supports your cats strong defenses from the inside out.
- Strong defences: Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Strong bones: Contains calcium and other important minerals to help support strong bones.
- Healthy digestion: Contains a moderately fermentable fiber (beet pulp) to help promote effective nutrient absorption.
- Skin and coat: Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dental care: Crunchy kibbles help promote healthy teeth.
- Urinary health: Contains low dietary magnesium to help maintain urinary tract health.
No artificial preservatives, flavours or colourants added.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
32 x 11 x 20cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
32 x 11 x 20cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:Dried Chicken And Turkey (27%)
Dried Chicken and Turkey (27%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Lamb (14%), Chicken Liver (8%), Rice, Maize Grits, Animal Fat, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp (2.4%), Dried Whole Egg, Chicken Digest, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Moisture (8.00%), Pentahydrate (10 Mg/Kg), Monohydrate (0.4 Mg/Kg)
Protein (35.0%), Fat Content (22.0%), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (3.50%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (0.70%), Crude Ash (6.20%), Crude Fibres (2.00%), Moisture (8.00%), Calcium (1.05%), Phosphorus (0.85%), Magnesium (0.09%), Additives Contain: Vitamin A (22000 Iu/Kg), Vitamin D? (1100 Iu/Kg), Vitamin E A-Tocopherol (200 Mg/Kg), Trace Elements Contain: Copper (Cupric Sulphate), Pentahydrate (10 Mg/Kg), Iron (Ferrous Sulphate), Heptahydrate (111 Mg/Kg), Zinc (Zinc Oxide) (166 Mg/Kg), Manganese (Manganous Sulphate), Monohydrate (45 Mg/Kg), Iodine (Potassium Iodide) (1 Mg/Kg), Cobalt (Basic Cobaltous Carbonate), Monohydrate (0.4 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)