Eukanuba Senior Cat with Chicken Liver is customised to support their optimal health. All Eukanuba cat formulas contain primary protein sources like real chicken, lamb or fish, not vegetables. They also include a Prebiotic called FOS (fructooligosaccharides) that supports your cats strong defenses from the inside out.
- Strong defences: Contains important antioxidants, such as vitamin E to help support the immune system.
- Strong bones: Contains calcium and other important minerals to help support strong bones.
- Healthy digestion: Contains a moderately fermentable fibre (beet pulp) to help promote effective nutrient absorption.
- Skin and coat: Contains an optimal balance of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dental care: Crunchy kibbles help promote healthy teeth.
- Urinary health: Contains low dietary magnesium to help maintain urinary tract health.
Chicken is our No 1 ingredient.
No artificial preservatives, flavours or colourants added.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
30 x 11 x 20cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
30 x 11 x 20cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:Dried Chicken And Turkey (29%)
Dried Chicken and Turkey (29%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Chicken Viscera, Chicken Liver (9%), Animal Fat, Maize Grits, Rice, Fish Meal, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp (3%), Chicken Digest, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Maize, Fructooligosaccharides, Sodium Chloride Mannanoligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Glucosamine, Marigold Extract, Borage Oil, Chondroitin Sulphate, Moisture (8.00%), Trace Elements Contain Zinc (Zinc Oxide 80 Mg/Kg), Cobalt (Basic Cobaltous Carbonate)
Protein (38.0%), Fat Content (26.0%), Omega-6 Fatty Acids (3.00%), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (0.60%), Crude Ash (7.00%), Crude Fibres (1.80%), Moisture (8.00%), Calcium (1.15%), Phosphorus (1.00%), Magnesium (0.09%), Additives Contain: Vitamin A (28000 Iu/Kg), Vitamin D? (1150 Iu/Kg), Vitamin E A-Tocopherol (275 Mg/Kg), L-Carnitine (50 Mg/Kg), Trace Elements Contain: Zinc (Zinc Oxide) (80 Mg/Kg), Iron (Ferrous Sulphate), Heptahydrate (53 Mg/Kg), Manganese (Manganous Sulphate), Monohydrate (21 Mg/Kg), Copper (Cupric Sulphate), Pentahydrate (5 Mg/Kg), Iodine (Potassium Iodide) (1 Mg/Kg), Cobalt (Basic Cobaltous Carbonate), Monohydrate (0.2 Mg/Kg).
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)