Hills Science Plan Feline Adult Sterilised Cat Food with Tuna is a specifically formulated dry cat food designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of neutered cats. This product formulation helps maintains lean muscle mass and a cats urinary health.
Made with high quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals and delicious tuna, Hills Science Plan Feline Adult Sterilised Cat Food with Tuna contains:
- Reduced Fat Content - to avoid weight gain;
- High Natural Fibre - for a healthy digestive system;
- L-carnitine - to help convert excess body fat into energy;
- L-Lysine - to help maintain lean muscle mass;
- Controlled Magnesium - to support your cats urinary tract;
- Targeted pH formula to support urinary tract health;
- Minerals - to help boost overall health;
- With added calcium to help keep bones and teeth strong;
- Anti-oxidants - boosts your cats immune system, reduces cell damage and aids growth.
The crunchy kibble will help aid your cats dental health through the natural crunching process; promoting dental care throughout your cats life.
Suitable for Kittens and Adult Cats from Neutering at 6 months until 6 years old.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
40 x 28 x 8.5cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
40 x 28 x 8.5cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
The health and happiness of your pet means as much to us as it does you. So we've produced an Advanced Nutrition range to keep your pet healthy and at an optimum weight for every stage of their development.
Advanced Nutrition foods are made from high quality ingredients specially formulated to promote your pet's overall health and well-being.
Choose your pet type below to see which foods we recommend...
Composition and Nutrition
Maize, poultry meat meal, maize gluten meal, tuna meal (min. tuna 8%), animal fat, digest, fish oil, flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, rice,calcium carbonate.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
Body weight 2kg: 30 - 40g
Body weight 3kg: 35 - 50g
Body weight 4kg: 45 - 65g
Body weight 5kg: 55 - 75g
Body weight 6kg: 60 - 85g
Body weight 7kg+ 10 - 12g per kg.
Guidelines only, adjust values to maintain optimal body weight. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.