Hills Science Plan Sterilised Young Adult Cat Food with Chicken is a specifically formulated dry cat food designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of neutered cats. This product formulation helps maintains lean muscle mass and a cats urinary health.
Made with high quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals and a minimum of 32% chicken, Hills Science Plan Young Adult Sterilised Cat Food with Chicken contains:
- Reduced Fat Content - to avoid weight gain;
- High Natural Fibre - for a healthy digestive system;
- L-carnitine - to help convert excess body fat into energy;
- L-Lysine - to help maintain lean muscle mass;
- Controlled Magnesium - to support your cats urinary tract;
- Targeted pH formula to support urinary tract health;
- Minerals - to help boost overall health;
- With added calcium to help keep bones and teeth strong;
- Anti-oxidants - boosts your cats immune system, reduces cell damage and aids growth.
The crunchy kibble will help aid your cats dental health through the natural crunching process; promoting dental care throughout your cats life.
Suitable for Kittens and Adult Cats from Neutering at 6 months until 6 years old.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
34 x 11 x 19cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
34 x 11 x 19cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
A Complete Pet Food For Adult Cats.
Chicken (32%): Maize, poultry meat meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, fish oil, digest, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate.
Dry Matter: Protein 34.5 %, Fat 11.7 %, Carbohydrate 46.4 %, Fibre (crude) 1.5 %, Moisture -, Calcium 0.78 %, Phosphorus 0.73 %, Sodium 0.55 %, Potassium 0.9 %, Magnesium 0.1 %, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.63 %, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.01 %, Taurine 2380 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 497 mg/kg, Vitamin A 10899 IU/kg, Vitamin D 520 IU/kg, Vitamin E 582 mg/kg, Vitamin C 74 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
Body weight 2kg: 30 - 40g;
Body weight 3kg: 35 - 50g;
Body weight 4kg: 45 - 65g;
Body weight 5kg: 55 - 75g;
Body weight 6kg: 60 - 85g;
Body weight 7kg Plus: 10 - 12g per kg.
Guidelines only, adjust values to maintain optimal body weight. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.