Royal Canin Kitten 36 is a balanced and complete food for cats. Specially selected for 2nd age kittens (up to 12 months old) meeting their nutritional needs during this early stage of their lives.
Royal Canin Kitten 36 has enhanced digestive security thanks to ultra digestible protein to limit the content of fermentable residue in the intestine and targeted nutrients to support a balanced digestive system.
Made from high quality ingredients enriched with vitamins and minerals to provide complete nutrition for a happy, healthy kitten.
- Immunity Booster: A unique formula to help build the kittens natural defences;
- Vitamins E and C: To help boost your kittens immune system and support overall health and vitality;
- Mannan-Oligosaccharides to encourage the friendly bacteria in your kittens intestinal tract;
- Digestive security by means of an exclusive combination of ingredients (fructo-oligo-saccharides, beet pulp, fish oil and very highly digestible proteins);
- Taurine and Lutein - to help promote a healthy heart and vision;
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids - to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
The crunchy special shaped kibble will help aid your kittens dental health and development through the natural crunching process, promoting dental care throughout your kittens life.
Royal Canin Kitten 36 is part of the Pets at Home Nutrition Centre.Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
28 x 12 x 14cm.Approximate Dimensions (Product):
28 x 12 x 14cm.Approximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
Composition and Nutrition
Main Flavour:None Stated.
Dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, rice, maize flour, vegetable protein isolate, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, yeasts, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19900 IU, Vitamin D3: 710 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 175 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 25% - Crude ash: 6.7% - Crude fibres: 1.9%. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
4 Months (1.8-2.8kg): 60-80gm;
6 Months (2.4-3.9kg): 60-85gm;
9-12 Months (2.9-5kg): 60-85gm.
Please always ensure that fresh drinking water is available.
When feeding for the first time introduce gradually over 4 days.
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.