Wafcol Salmon and Potato Adult Light has been formulated with no cereals
such as wheat and wheat gluten, maize, barley, rye and oats.
Wafcol Light also excludes red meat, poultry, white fish, dairy products, soya and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives - known allergens that may trigger food allergies or intolerances.
Approximate Dimensions (Packaged):
- 40% less fat and fewer calories than our adult diet offering a weight reduction diet but still fulfils all the requirements of an adult dog.
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source.
- Contains prebiotics which are proven to help improve digestion.
- Containing Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints.
- Nutritional profile includes optimum levels of calcium and phosphorous for strong bones and teeth.
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the build up of plaque and tarter, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums
- Highly palatable, nutritious completed balanced food for dogs.
85 x 40 x 15cmApproximate Dimensions (Product):
85 x 40 x 15cmApproximate Product Weight (for Delivery charge calculation):
The health and happiness of your pet means as much to us as it does you. So we've produced an Advanced Nutrition range to keep your pet healthy and at an optimum weight for every stage of their development.
Advanced Nutrition foods are made from high quality ingredients specially formulated to promote your pet's overall health and well-being.
Choose your pet type below to see which foods we recommend...
Composition and Nutrition
Salmon (24%), Potato (24%), Whole Lupins, Potato Starch (10%), Seaweed (3.5%), Salmon Meal (4%), Salmon Digest, Minerals, Vitamins, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (2150mg/kg), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (2150mg/kg), Glucosamine (680mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (680mg/kg), Chondroitin (480mg/kg).
Nutritional additives; Vitamins (kg): Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,867 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 111 iu. Trace Elements (kg): Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 297.6 mg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 19.8 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 39.1 mg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 48.9 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 108.3 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 274.5 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 329.4 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5,Crude Protein 21%, Fat Content 6%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorous 0.9%, Omega 3 1.6%, Omega 6 2.7%
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
5kg feed 95g
15kg feed 240g
20kg feed 310g
25kg feed 375g
30kg feed 435g
35kg feed 495g
40kg feed 550g
45kg feed 600g