Cesar & Sheba Promotion in Pets At Home: Win a luxury 2 night break for 2 in the Cotswolds
‘Text to Win or Postal entry’ Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to UK (excluding NI), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Pets At Home, their families and agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, purchase any product in the Cesar or Sheba range from a participating Pets At Home store or from www.petsathome.co.uk and text PET followed by a space and the last 4 digits of the Cesar or Sheba product barcode to 78866 between 00.01 on 31st October 2012 and 23.59 4th January 2013.
- Alternatively, simply complete the form available in a participating Pets At Home store or online at www.petsathome.co.uk, including contact details and the last 4 digits from the barcode from a Cesar and Sheba product bought in the store and send it to PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW to be received between 31st October 2012 and 4th January 2013.
- All entrants should retain their original till receipt or delivery note for the Cesar or Sheba product as proof of purchase.
- Text entries are charged at standard network rates (these rates will depend on your specific network plan and may not be included within any free text package). Entries made outside of the specified times and dates will not be accepted but may still be charged. Entrants must own the phone used to text their entry. Entrants will receive a text reply from the Promoter confirming receipt of entry.
- Maximum one entry per person. Entries via agents/third parties or using multiple handsets are not permitted.
- A text entry cannot be transferred to a new mobile number in the event of an entrant's mobile number changing or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged.
- There is one prize of a 2-night break for 2 people at Whatley Manor, Easton Grey, Malmesbury, Wiltshire. The prize consists of two nights' accommodation for two people sharing a twin/double room on a bed and breakfast basis and must be taken by 31st October 2013 (excluding all UK public holiday periods). The winner's preferred date for taking the prize is subject to hotel availability. The winner and guest are free to take one dog with them on the break.
- The prize excludes transport to and from the hotel, meals (except breakfast) and drinks, all other personal expenses and travel insurance.
- The winner will be the first name drawn at random, by or on behalf of the Promoter from all valid entries on 18th January 2013. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner.
- The winner will be notified on the mobile number they used to enter the promotion by 25th January 2013. If the winner submitted a postal entry, they will be notified using the telephone number provided on the form or if a telephone number was not supplied, by post by 1st February 2013. The winner will be required to send their original till receipt or delivery note for their Cesar or Sheba product to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified as winner. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw or the Promoter has not received the winner's till receipt or delivery note within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the original winner forfeiting their right to the prize. It is recommended that the till receipt or delivery note is sent to the Promoter using registered post or a similar secure delivery route.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for a 6 week period by sending a S.A.E to Cesar/Sheba & Pets At Home Winner, PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW after 15th February 2013.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it reasonably believes has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and the entry rules set out in associated promotional material.
- The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize (or any part of it) become unavailable for any reason.
- Proof of posting a form or sending a text entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any postal entries or text messages that are lost, delayed or, in the case of a text entry, unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend the activity in the event of any circumstance outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used for the administration of this promotion only.
- The winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute occurring out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Melton Mowbray Leicestershire LE14 4RS