Please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting photos of your pets:
1. No obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate photos. Keep the photos family friendly.
2. Avoid photos that contain items that might compromise a person’s privacy, e.g. licence plates and addresses.
3. Do not submit photos that contain prominent logos or brand names.
Pets at Home does not claim ownership of the photos you submit for inclusion on the Pets at Home website. For the photos you send to us, you agree to grant Pets at Home, each of its group companies and its charity, Support Adoption for Pets, a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify and publicly display the photos on the Pets at Home website and any other website owned or operated by Pets at Home, any of its group companies and its charity, Support Adoption for Pets and on any marketing materials promoting any such websites.
Notice for claims of intellectual property violations
Pets at Home respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that a photograph that you own was uploaded to the Pets at Home website without your permission in a manner that constitutes copyright or any other intellectual property infringement, please contact Pets at Home at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following information in your notice:
1. A description of the copyrighted photograph that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the photograph is located on the website to help us identify it;
4. A statement of your good faith belief that you did not authorise the submission of the photograph; and
5. A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the actual copyright owner of the photograph or authorised to act on the owner’s behalf.
It is Pets at Home’s policy that it may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to accept photographs from anyone who infringes the intellectual property rights of Pets at Home and/or others.
Limitations of liability
Pets at Home shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, nor any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of (a) the use of, or inability to use, this site or content found in this site, or (b) unless resulting from the gross negligence or intentional actions of Pets at Home, the unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, even if Pets at Home have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Pets at Home’s wider Terms and Conditions for the Pets at Home website also apply, please click here. The Pets at Home website is operated by Pets at Home Limited (company number 1822577) whose registered office is at Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN.