- Dog Products On Special Offer
- Christmas Presents For Dogs
- New Dog Products
- Dog Food & Treats
- Dog Beds
- Dog Books & DVDs
- Dog Bowls & Accessories
- Dog Collars, Leads & Clothing
- Dog Grooming Products
- Dog Health and Wellbeing Products
- Dog Hygiene Products
- Dog Kennels, Pens & Flaps
- Dog Toys
- Dog Training Aids
- Dog Travel Products
- Cat Products On Special Offer
- Cat Christmas Presents
- New Cat Products
- Cat Food & Treats
- Cat Beds & Furniture
- Cat Books & DVDs
- Cat Collars, Leads & Tags
- Cat Bowls & Accessories
- Cat Flaps, Carriers & Kennels
- Cat Grooming Tools & Products
- Cat Health & Wellbeing Products
- Cat Litter & Hygiene Products
- Cat Toys
- You are here:
- The Seasons
High energy foods should be available at all times.
Baby birds begin to hatch and need feeding by their parents.
Natural food supplies at the lowest after the cold winter. Help by putting out food in your garden.
Young birds start learning to find food for themselves.
Some birds migrate and travel to warmer weather – like we do for our summer holidays.
Some birds stay here and need feeding to build up fat ready for the cold winter.
Cold weather means there is less natural food for the birds.
Wild birds rely on people feeding them in the gardens.
Fresh water is needed for when the natural water freezes.
PETS AT HOME LTD - Company No. 01822577 - Registered in England and Wales